Windows users could know how easy it’s to run Android apps on a PC. When you are utilizing Home windows eleven and living within the US, you may run Android apps natively on Windows 11. Or else, you may remember on the BlueStacks emulator to run an Android app or video game on your PC.
BlueStack is at the moment the finest and foremost Android emulator accessible for Home windows and Mac. With BlueStack, you can effortlessly play Android apps & games on your PC as the emulator creates a virtual edition of an Android that runs in your computer.
We have discussed BlueStacks in detail in our article Download BlueStacks Offline Installer, you can check out that article to know the finest features of BlueStack. A twin of your Android smartphone, BlueStacks also relies on the Google Play Shop to download, install, and replace apps.
Steps to Auto-Update Apps & Video games on BlueStacks
Similarly, you can use the Google Play Store at the BlueStack emulator to auto-update the apps & games which you run on your PC. Hence, in this article, we can share a step-by-step guide on auto-updating apps & video games on BlueStacks. Let’s assess out.
How to Permit Auto-Update for Apps on BlueStack
In this method, we will the right way to enable auto-update for apps at the BlueStack. To auto-update apps on BlueStacks, you need to follow some simple steps that we have got shared below.
1. First of all, launch BlueStacks in your Home windows PC.
2. Now, open the Google Play Shop from the app drawer.
3. Next, click at the hamburger menu located at the left facet of the screen.
4. From the record of options, click on on Settings.
5. On the Google Play Store Settings, click on the Auto-Update apps option.
6. Now select the Over any community option. With a view to auto-update the app when linked to WiFi only, select the Over Wi-Fi in simple terms option. Once done, click on on the Finished button.
That’s it! You’re done. That’s how you could auto-update apps & video games on the BlueStacks emulator for Android.
How to Replace Person App on BlueStack
In this method, we will replace apps individually on BlueStack. Follow this technique provided that you don’t desire to enable the auto-update for all apps at the BlueStack. Listed below are the various easy steps you need to follow.
1. First of all, launch the BlueStack app in your Windows device.
2. Next, click on at the Google Play Store app from the App menu or App drawer.
3. Now, you will see the Google Play Store. Truly click on on the hamburger menu on the left, as proven on the screenshot.
4. From the list of options, click at the My apps & games option.
5. Now, you’ll find several options. You would like to select the app you want to replace and click on the Update button.
That’s it! You are done. Now BlueStack will update the app for you. This is how you may replace individual apps on BlueStack.
Also read: 10 Finest BlueStacks Choices To Run Android Games On PC
It’s surprisingly easy to permit auto-update for apps & video games at the BlueStack. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your mates also. In case you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the remark field below.