Android is the most well liked cellular operating system, powering thousands of smartphones. In addition, the mobile operating method is open-source and is extremely customizable.
Android additionally gives many privateness options; however, clients still look for more. Because of this, clients usually install safety and vault apps to hide their confidential apps, photos & videos. We have already shared a close guide on the best app lockers for Android.
You can use any app locker to lock your most-used Android apps. However, what which will conceal apps instead of locking them? In that case, you wish to use launcher apps with app hiding capabilities.
If you have a Samsung smartphone, you don’t want any app hider or launcher to conceal your apps from the App drawer. Samsung’s One UI has a integrated feature that allows you to hide apps from the app drawer.
So, when you’ve got a Samsung smartphone and searching for easy methods to conceal apps on it, you’re reading the correct guide. In this article, we can share a step-by-step aid on a way to cover apps on Samsung Galaxy Smartphones. Let’s check out.
Steps to Hide/Unhide Apps on Samsung Telephone (Without any App)
Important: The method works in simple terms on Samsung One UI. If you use the Android phones of other companies, the process would be totally different.
- First of all, long press on a blank display to open the home display screen editing view.
- On the Home display editing view, faucet at the Settings icon as shown below.
- You’ll now see the Domestic display settings page.
- Now scroll down and faucet at the Conceal apps option.
- Now, you will see a listing of all apps established in your device. You would like to select the apps that you desire to hide.
- Once selected, faucet at the ‘Done‘ button to conceal those apps.
That’s it! The hidden apps won’t appear in the app drawer.
How to Unhide Apps on Samsung Device
To unhide the hidden apps on Samsung devices, long press on a clean area and faucet at the Settings.
- At the Home screen settings, scroll down and tap at the Cover Apps option.
- Now you would like to select the apps that you desire to unhide. As soon as done, tap at the Done button.
That’s it! You are done. This would unhide the apps in your Samsung device.
Hiding apps is enormously easy on Samsung Galaxy Smartphone. I am hoping this text helped you! Please share it with your friends also. In case you have any doubts associated to this, tell us in the comment field below.