YouTube, the hottest video-sharing platform, gives endless hours of video content. Apart from the full-length videos, you can additionally watch shorter video clips on the platform by means of YouTube Shorts.
If you use YouTube every day, you’ve might be observed that the site recommends videos that you’re more likely to watch. Have you ever wondered how YouTube is able to supply such accurate recommendations?
Well, YouTube recommends movies in line with what you observed previously, which means it uses your watch history to suggest relevant video clips that you are more likely to watch. Watching history on YouTube is a superb feature since it permits you to remember what you’ve formerly watched, but an identical function could be a reason for worry in the event you often share their cellphone with others.
For example, in case you often share your telephone with your pals & family members, you may like to clear the watch history. However, there is a hassle here; clearing your watch historical past is probably not a wise move, particularly when you’ve got a possessive parent.
2 The way to Hide Your Watch Historical past on YouTube App
Hence, if you don’t want others to determine your watch history, and you want them deleted, you ought to hide or pause the Watch history. So, in this article, we can share a step-by-step aid on the way to conceal & pause watch history on the YouTube Android app. Let’s determine out.
How to Hide Watch History?
Well, YouTube cellular app has a feature called Incognito mode that permits you to watch video clips without saving your watch history. So, if you’re in a rush and don’t desire to pause the Watch history, you can permit the YouTube Incognito mode on Android. Here’s what you wish to do.
1. First of all, launch the YouTube app in your Android smartphone.
2. At the YouTube app, tap in your profile icon, as shown in the screenshot below.
3. From the record of options, tap at the Switch on Incognito option.
4. Now, you’ll see a fulfillment message. Here you need to faucet at the Acquired it.
5. Now can watch YouTube video clips devoid of leaving an eye fixed history.
6. To disable the Incognito mode, tap at the incognito mode icon and select the Flip off Incognito option.
That’s it! You’re done. It is how you can hide your Watch historical past on the YouTube app for Android.
How to Pause Watch Historical past on YouTube App
If you don’t want to use the Incognito mode of YouTube, you would like to pause the Watch history. In case you pause the watch history, YouTube won’t store any videos that you’ve got watched. In this way, your viewing activity will remain hidden. Here’s a way to pause Watch historical past on the YouTube app for Android.
1. First of all, open the YouTube app for Android.
2. Next, faucet on the Profile photograph as proven in the screenshot below.
3. At the profile page, scroll down and tap at the Settings preference as proven below.
4. At the Settings page, tap at the Historical past and privacy option.
5. Next, on the Historical past and Privacy, turn at the toggle for Pause watch history.
That’s it! You are done. It is how you could pause your Watch historical past on the YouTube app for Android.
We have shared two best how to conceal your Watch History at the YouTube App. I hope this text helped you! Please share it with your pals also. If you have any doubts associated to this, tell us within the comment field below.