On Android, you get the option to set up third-party apps to list screens. Even many Android smartphones come with built-in functionality to record screens. In this article, we’ll talk about iPhone and a way to list displays in it.
Just like Android, you could set up numerous apps in your iPhone to list its display screen with just a single tap. Apple contraptions walking on iOS 10 and above have obtained the feature to record the screen.
The built-in display recorder of iOS is capable sufficient to trap the display screen of your iPhone. However, what if your iOS gadget is not compatible with the latest iOS version?
Steps to List iPhone & iPad Screen
In this type of case, you would like to have faith in third-party apps to record the display screen in your iPhone. Below, we have shared a step-by-step guide on how to list iPhone & iPad screens. Let’s verify out.
1. First of all, open the Safari browser in your iPhone or iPad and visit this URL – http://emu4ios.net/
2. From there, you need to download & install Emu4ios Shop (Beta) in your iOS device.
3. As soon as installed, you need to release the new Emu4ios shop on your iPhone.
4. It’s an app shop from in which you can download & set up third-party apps. You would like to go looking and install the ‘Shou’ app.
5. Once installed, open the Shou app and register with it. You can also select to log in with Facebook or Google.
6. Now, you will see two buttons. You need to tap at the ‘Start Recording’ button.
7. To customize the recording, tap on the information settings button. From there, you could difference the recording format, orientation, resolution, etc.
8. Now, leave the Shou app and record your iOS screen.
9. To stop the recording, open the ‘Shou’ app after which tap on the ‘Stop Recording’
That’s it; you’re done! This is how you could use the Shou app to list your iOS display without jailbreak or computer.
The method shared above is quite straightforward, and you could effortlessly record your iPhone screen. I am hoping this text helped you share it with others as well. If you have the other doubts, talk about them with us within the comment field below.